Financial ERP Quality Analyst
Founded in 1999, Binary Stream Software has established a reputation for providing superior Enterprise level ERP add-on software solutions specifically for Microsoft Dynamics GP (Great Plains). Ranked as the one of the fastest growing technology companies in BC and in Canada, our focus is to continually build on our successes by expanding and refining our product solutions. As a result, we are currently looking for a permanent full-time Financial ERP Quality Analyst to become an integral part of our Quality team and help the company produce superior solutions for our marketplace.
Do you have a passion for excellence and releasing high quality products? Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and are flexible to change? Are you able to take on concurrent tasks, and to work both independently and as part of a team? Do you want to be part of a growing Company? Then this Financial ERP Quality Analyst position may be for you!
The successful candidate will fulfill an ongoing commitment to add value to our clients’ business operations by delivering solutions that meet their unique needs. The Quality Analyst will work closely and effectively with the Development team and will play a key role in the delivery of high quality software solutions that integrate with Microsoft Dynamics GP software and other third party technologies. Working with other Quality Analysts, the focus will be on maintaining the highest quality standards for our world class products through designing and executing comprehensive control methods.
Success in this role is dependent on at least one of the “pillars” of our business – (1) an accounting / business workflow background or good knowledge thereof and/or (2) a working knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics – GP or another closely related ERP/business software package.
Your primary duties will include: creating and executing test plans, working closely with developers to ensure all reported software defects are being resolved and verified, and to assure that high-quality software products are delivered in a timely manner. You will also work closely with the QA Lead to plan and provide input into testing activities, requirements gathering, and the design process. Performing functional, regression, back-end, integration, performance acceptance and other required testing is a key part of this role in order to ensure that our products meet customer requirements and conform to functional design and testing.
This role would be a great fit for a QA ERP professional looking to leverage their already substantial ERP knowledge for advancement in a dynamic growing organization. It may also suit a seasoned accountant who is tired of daily accounting duties and craves a new challenge – to develop world class software!
The ideal candidate will have:
- A Bachelor’s degree or diploma in Computer Science or a related Business discipline.
- A minimum of 3 years of software testing experience, preferably with ERP systems with a preference to Microsoft Dynamics GP, Dynamics AX, or related experience in applied business/accounting workflow.
- Experience with the software development life cycle and software testing methodologies (experience working within an Agile development environment would be an asset).
- Experience with software testing procedures including executing test plans, unit tests, test scenarios, regression tests etc.
- Knowledge of automated testing tools is an asset (WinRunner, QuickTestPro).
- Exposure of Microsoft based languages and development tools including Dexterity, .NET, C#, SQL Server, Sharepoint, and eConnect) is a tremendous asset
- Accounting or financial related experience and/or education would be an asset
- Superior English Communication skills – both written and verbal.
Bring your passion for excellence to Binary Stream! Excellent opportunities for career advancement in the software industry are here for the right candidate.
Location: #201 – 4238 Lozells Avenue, Burnaby BC V5A 0C4
Position Start Date: Immediately.
Salary: $45,000 to $55,000 per annum commensurate with experience and fit.
Benefits: Comprehensive health and dental plan, MSP coverage and RRSP matching program
Please send your resume, salary expectations and a cover letter to email@example.com. Only those candidates selected for interview will be contacted.