Multi-Entity Management for Healthcare
- Allow for multiple clinics, long-term care facilities, or hospitals to operate from one centralized database.
- Single Master File Records such as items and vendors.
- Centralized purchasing & receiving.
- Fully automated full audit trail for intercompany processing.
- Easily share inventory between different sites.
- Centralized reporting to get an accurate view of your corporate performance across all facilities in your organization.
National Accounts for Payables for Healthcare
- Consolidate and Process Multiple Vendor Payments.
- Apply credit memos to both Parent and Child accounts.
- Consolidate multiple vendor payments & auto apply payments to Child invoices.
- Cut a single check for Parent accounts instead of many checks.
- Separate remittances for each Child account and invoices paid in the process.
- Modified Payables transaction inquiries for quick payment reports.
- View Parent or Child transaction history.
These companies trust Binary Stream
Here’s what partners and customers are saying
Chase County is a small hospital with 110 employees. When we switched to Microsoft Dynamics GP and a new Electronic Health Records (EHR) system, our consultant recommended we integrate Healthcare Materials Management solution, because it was an affordable solution to improving the functionality of our new system. It integrated seamlessly; in fact it's invisible, so much so that we often forget it's even there. It's like a workhorse constantly doing its job in the background, and that makes me happy. Overall we really are very pleased with it.
The National Accounts for Payables was well worth the investment. Within four months of implementation, the product had paid for itself and after the first year of using the solution, we had saved SBA Communications $18,451.00. We essentially took 2408 utility vendors and created 59 parent vendors with 1809 children. In addition to the savings, it dramatically simplified our payment processing.
We manage nursing homes in the SE and Midwest, employ over 1,500 and generate approx. $100M/yr. We have varied ownership structures and transactions to handle on a regular basis. We decided to bring our accounting in-house and go with MS Dynamics GP. The integration of Multi Entity Management (MEM) was a deciding factor and critical to our success. It's essential for us at year-end, and for monthly and external reporting. MEM helps us manage inter-company transactions, has streamlined our accounting, eliminated a lot of redundant activity, and has helped bring our organization forward.
Materials management is often the second-largest expenditure for hospitals, and Binary Stream’s Materials Management offers complete supply chain management functionality with a focus on complex procurement and fulfillment features that are directly integrated to Microsoft Dynamics GP.As an integral component of its overall hospital system, Materials Management easily integrates with Frankford Hospitals’ other systems.
Binary Stream's experience in developing customer and industry specific applications on top of Dynamics GP is exemplified by their Materials Management solution for Healthcare. As Microsoft continues to develop industry relevant solutions, Binary Stream has proven that they have the expertise to align their development efforts with this industry approach. Microsoft is proud to partner with Binary Stream in Healthcare.