Now that 2022 is just around the corner, it’s the season for reflection. What a year 2021 has been. So much has changed, and Binary Stream has gone from strength to strength. This time last year, none of us could predict what 2021 might look like accurately. Although we were uncertain, it was still essential to set goals and look to the future. We’re proud of all we’ve accomplished over the last 365 days and thought we would share a quick overview of the highlights. Below you will find some of the resources, articles and achievements that defined us.
1. Achieved recognition from Microsoft with several awards and nominations
As proud members of the Dynamics community, there’s no greater honour than recognition from Microsoft. It’s amazing to see our team’s efforts and the quality of our solutions acknowledged. Some of the notable things that happened for us were several different awards and nominations, the acquisition of Subscription Billing Suite by Microsoft, and the launch of Property Lease Management for Dynamics 365 Business Central. We hope to continue earning these accolades in the coming year and building on our reputation within the community.
- 2021 Partner of the Year Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central Award Finalist
- Microsoft Business Applications 2021/2022 Inner Circle award
- Licensing agreement with Microsoft for Subscription Billing Suite
- Silver sponsor of Directions EMEA 2021
- Launched Property Lease Management for Business Central
2. Passed 100 team members and recognized as a Great Place to Work
Our team is at the heart of everything we do, and it was a massive milestone for us to reach and pass 100 people. We marked the occasion by performing over 100 good deeds and are pleased to see everyone settling into their roles. This milestone is made more meaningful by the recognition we received from Great Place to Work in three separate categories this year. None of this would be possible without the amazing people in our offices, and we’re so proud to see one of our core values (team) being upheld and recognized in this way.
3. Built new partnerships and strengthened existing ones
Partnerships are at the core of what we do here at Binary Stream. By strategically joining forces with members of the Microsoft Dynamics community, we expand our reach and help more companies reach their financial goals. The past year saw our company build on existing ties and create new partnerships in Australia and Europe. We hope to see plenty more of this kind of growth in the coming year and are thankful for all the partners who work with us. Please note, the list below provides only a glimpse of the strength of our ongoing partnerships across the globe.
4. Shared a wealth of financial transformation learning resources
When it comes to finances, we know that education is crucial, and so our team works to share the most relevant information companies need to manage finances better. Whether you’re struggling to streamline lease management, looking for guidance on global accounting standards, working toward a major financial transformation, or researching billing models, our website is a library of content that will help you navigate the complexities of modern accounting. Here are just some of the resources we created this year:
- The complete guide to financial consolidation
- The complete guide to lease management
- The complete guide to healthcare financial management
- Ultimate guides for several of the key SaaS pricing models: Usage-based, Per-user, Tiered, Flat-rate, Feature, Bundling, and Freemium
5. Celebrated our customers’ success with new case studies
We added several new case studies to our resources. AiM, DynaLife, MoxiWorks and MB2 Dental sat down with us to discuss why they chose Binary Stream and how our solutions helped streamline processes, achieve compliance, and save both time and money. If you’re unsure how our solutions solve your financial management issues, then check out our free resources for more case studies like these which provide insights into the unique journeys of our customers.
As we enter the new year, it’s essential to take stock of what we’ve achieved before deciding where we might want to go. After a successful 2021, we’re looking forward to growing in 2022 and seeing where the future takes us. For now, we wish you and yours a peaceful holiday season.