Binary Stream is a proud sponsor of the Dynamics Enavation Cloud Expo event on November 10th and 11th, 2020. This virtual event is the perfect opportunity for you to network with the Dynamics community and discover what is coming next for Microsoft Business Applications.
In this short video, Danny Chahal of Binary Stream sits down with Rick McCutcheon to discuss the Enavation Expo and what you can expect. They also touch on how Binary Stream are working closely with Microsoft’s dark-to-cloud strategy to create solutions that enable companies to shift effortlessly to the cloud.
Come say hello to Binary Stream at Dynamics Enavation Cloud Expo
Session one: Tuesday, November 10th @ 2 pm ET
What: Modernize your subscription management within a single system
Discover the advantages of automating your subscription processes directly within Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central. See how the Subscription Billing Suite enables organizations to flexibly manage pricing, billing, and recognition parameters at the line-item level. Easily take your data from unknown to actionable with robust real-time reporting, all within a single system.
You will learn how to:
- Streamline your quote-to-cash processes and resolve complex billing and deferral challenges.
- Leverage PowerBI for improved forecasting across all of your revenue streams.
- Facilitate your organization’s compliance with ASC 606 and IFRS 15.
Session two: Wednesday, November 11th @ 3 pm ET
What: The easier way to manage multiple companies in Dynamics 365 Business Central
Discover the advantages of managing multiple companies entirely within a single Business Central instance. See how Multi-Entity Management can streamline intercompany transactions, consolidated reporting, and user security management. Easily take your data from unknown to actionable.
You will learn how to:
- Simplify complicated multi-company environments with best-of-breed security and data management
- Optimize your financial processes and enable your company’s future growth
- Centralize and consolidate your reporting into a single system to make the best business decisions
Come along and see how Binary Stream’s solutions simplify processes involving intercompany transactions, subscription management, and powerful consolidated reporting, all within a single ERP system. You can register for the event here, and find the full schedule of events here.