ERP Consultant D365 F&O (remote or onsite)
We are growing fast! We are excited to add a new full-time role to our Professional Services team! Choose to work remotely or onsite to fit your personal needs!
What does success look like for you?
- You have ERP experience and an accounting and/or finance background
- You understand your client’s industry, challenges, and opportunities
- You are always professional and deliver high quality work with a great positive attitude
- You continually grow your expertise through learning and professional development
- You are driven to succeed especially in a fast-paced, agile and collaborative environment
- You have a passion to continuously look for ways to improve, to add value and are able to demonstrate great results
Why join us?
20 years of success! We are ranked as one of BC Business Magazine’s “Fastest Growing Software Companies” and one of the 2018 “Top 100 Tech Companies in BC” by Business in Vancouver! We are still growing due to our goal of worldwide demand for our available Dynamics 365 solutions! This means great opportunities to develop and grow your career long term with us. We provide a great place to work where everyone feels engaged and appreciated! Our success is defined by our collaborative culture because our teams value coming into our office every morning, connecting and working together to create solutions!
We are a gold-certified Independent Software Vendor for Microsoft, creating add-on solutions to enhance the accounting capabilities of Microsoft Dynamics ERP. Binary Stream solutions help organizations facing complex accounting challenges to achieve Tier 1 ERP capabilities without upgrading or adding additional accounting staff. We help make critical business processes scalable, easier to manage and increase savings of hundreds of thousands of dollars! Our solutions have been a key element in the Microsoft Dynamics ERP ecosystem for decades. At Binary Stream, we know that achieving these results takes a world class team. Our competitive advantage is, and always will be, our people.
- You have advanced working knowledge of financial ERP software, specifically Microsoft Dynamics Finance and Operations/D365 F&O.
- 2-5 years of Microsoft Dynamics Finance and Operations/ D365 F&O consulting and implementation experience.
- Demonstrated ability to deliver successful results.
- Passion for accountability and adding value
- Experience working in a fast-paced, agile and lean environment where your performance is recognized with support to help you succeed.
- Experience working collaboratively to produce results.
- Love to continually learn, applies learning quickly and motivated to contribute to the company long term.
Reporting to the Professional Services Lead, the ERP Consultant D365 F&O is primarily responsible for delivering value-add services to customers in support of Binary Stream products, revenue growth and achieving high levels of customer satisfaction on D365 F&O. The ERP Consultant D365 F&O also participates in providing third-line customer support as needed. This position works closely with the Professional Services Lead to strategize, prioritize and plan service delivery activities, communicating and collaborating with stakeholders as appropriate. From time to time, it may be necessary to provide coaching to junior staff or less experienced staff in the application of service delivery best practices. This role requires travel from time to time.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Plan and deliver services to customers in accordance with Binary Stream best practices, maintaining communication with stakeholders and managing expectations throughout the engagement.
- Conduct requirements gathering as needed to determine customer needs.
- Report status of service delivery engagements, collaborating and escalating where appropriate.
- Participate proactively in the definition of service offerings, creation of training materials, and development of delivery plans & SOW.
- Contribute to continuous improvement, using lessons learned to enhance best practices, and proactively sharing this knowledge with others.
- Provide guidance, coaching, and support as needed to other staff who may engage in service delivery activities from time to time.
- Collaborate with the Sales team, supporting and enhancing their capacity to identify and promote services opportunities, in order to promote revenue growth and customer satisfaction.
- Develop and maintain productive working relationships with key Binary Stream partners, in order to promote collaboration focused on delivering value to the end-customer.
- Provide third-level support as needed, especially as it relates to customers who encounter issues during the implementation of Binary Stream products.
- Fulfill administrative processes as necessary to ensure that all reporting, invoicing, project closure and other functions are completed in a timely manner.
- Travel to customer sites to deliver professional services
- Advanced working knowledge of financial ERP software, specifically Microsoft Dynamics Finance and Operations/ D365 F&O
- Advanced working knowledge of MS-Office products including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Visio.
- Hands-on database analysis, manipulation and reporting experience (MS SQL Server preferred).
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related field, and/or a financial accreditation such as CGA or CMA.
- Full cycle Microsoft Dynamics Ax/ D365 F&O implementation experience coupled with a strong understanding of ERP applications
- Experience working within the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- 2-5 years of Microsoft Dynamics Finance and Operations/ D365 F&O consulting and implementation experience
- Project management/Sure Step experience is a strong asset.
What We Offer
A great place to work where the CEO knows your name! Where there’s open communication to freely share your ideas and they are valued. You will be challenged to achieve, grow and develop. Throughout the year you will laugh often and enjoy many fun company activities!
- Feeling hungry or thirsty? Grab a free snack from our staff kitchen! We regularly offer a variety to our teams. Foodies will enjoy the regular potlucks, picnics, and lunch & learns.
- Feeling energized or need an energy boost? We support and encourage a healthy lifestyle! Join our running club and try to beat the CEO in the Vancouver Sun Run, or sign up to play basketball or soccer with your coworkers.
- Feeling you need some fresh air and sun? For those outdoors people, there’s the occasional hike or canoeing day too!
Our Benefits and Compensation
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package including:
- Extended Health and Dental including Employee Assistance Program (personal health, mental and emotional well-being)
- 3 weeks’ vacation
- RRSP Matching Program
- Profit Sharing
- Employee Stock Option
- Tuition Assistance Program
Our Perks and Work Environment
- Inclusive, diverse, friendly and enjoyable work environment
- Yoga and Meditation
- Subsidized fitness membership
- Flexible work schedule to encourage a good work-life balance
We value our employees and guide them to succeed and grow with the company! We are team-driven, collaborative, and accountable to one another.
Join Our Team and grow with us!
Qualified candidates are invited to send a copy of their cover letter and resume here directly to our HR Team.
Note that due to the volume of applications we receive, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. No recruitment agencies please.
Applicants under consideration will be required to undergo a Criminal Records Search and an Education Verification.