Are you driven to succeed, especially in a fast-paced, agile and collaborative environment?
Do you have a passion to continuously look for ways to improve, add value, and demonstrate great results?
If you are a Dynamics AX developer looking to upgrade your skills to Dynamics 365 for Finance & Operations, then no look further. Join our team!
Reporting to the Director of Development & Professional Services or designate, the Software Developer is responsible for the efficient design and delivery of high-quality software solutions for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations (F&O) to meet client needs.
Primary duties and responsibilities:
- Full lifecycle application development; Tailor software solutions, customizations and enhancements for customers using Microsoft D365 F&O.
- Development of high-quality code in a timely manner.
- Investigating, analyzing and replicating issues and providing support to customers.
- Testing and analyzing for operational functionality of solutions; delivery of finished products and implementation.
- Perform tuning improvement on software.
- Participate in modifying and improving business solutions design.
- Play a lead role in the refactoring of existing products in order to improve compliance, consistency, robustness & performance.
- Mentor new and junior team members.
- Lead approved R&D initiatives when required.
- Strong software development experience, ability to use development tools including Microsoft X++ and .NET to develop software on top of Microsoft Dynamics 365 F&O.
- Strong database knowledge, in-depth understanding of MS SQL server and able to use transact – SQL to develop stored procedures.
Education and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent.
- 2+ years of software development experience.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics D365 F&O or related ERP.
- Accounting certification is an asset.
Join our team
Qualified candidates are invited to send a copy of their cover letter and resume directly to our HR Team at careersIndia@binarystream.com
Kindly note that due to the volume of applications we receive, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted by HR.