Do you have experience in a Lean and Agile environment? Are you passionate about writing high-quality code and delivering innovative solutions?
Then, come join our team!
Reporting to the Development Team Lead of Development & Professional Services at Indian Office, Microsoft Dynamics GP Software Developer is responsible for the efficient design and delivery of high-quality software solutions that integrate Microsoft Dynamics software and third-party technologies to meet client needs.
Primary duties and responsibilities:
- Exposure of Microsoft based languages and development tools including Dexterity, .NET, C#, SQL Server, SharePoint, and eConnect) is a tremendous asset.
- Understanding and project work experience with software testing procedures including executing test plans, unit tests, test scenarios, regression tests etc.
- Full lifecycle application development; Tailor software solutions, customizations and enhancements for customers using Microsoft Business Solutions GP and Small Business Manager products.
- Development of high-quality code.
- Investigating, analyzing and replicating issues and providing support to customers.
- Testing and analyzing for operational functionality of solutions; delivery of finished products and implementation.
- Perform tuning improvement on software.
- Strong software development experience, ability to use development tools including Microsoft Dexterity and .Net to develop software on top of Microsoft Dynamics GP.
- Strong database knowledge, in-depth understanding of MS SQL server and able to use transact – SQL to develop stored procedures.
- The ability to use development tools including Microsoft Dexterity and .Net to develop software on top of Microsoft Dynamics GP is an asset.
Education and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent.
- 1 to 5 years of software development experience.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics GP or related ERP Package.
- An in-depth understanding of accounting or working knowledge of the accounting and finance domain is an asset.
Join our team
Qualified candidates are invited to send a copy of their cover letter and resume directly to our HR Team at careersIndia@binarystream.com
Kindly note that due to the volume of applications we receive, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted by HR.