Marketing Content Writer
Your opportunity starts with us!
We are looking for a driven Content Marketing Writer to join our marketing team. The is a key role and will be responsible for leading and executing key elements of our digital marketing strategy. If you are a content marketer with a data-driven conversion mindset, this role is for you.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Research content ideas and maintain editorial calendar for each of our solutions
- Ideate, plan, write, edit, and produce error-free content across different digital and print channels.
- Repurpose content from one medium into other content assets, including refining technical content into straightforward marketing messaging.
- Own content lifecycle and archival strategy of all external messaging.
- Improve and optimize existing content for better rankings in search and higher engagement on social media.
- Establish best practice guides and mapping of workflow for requesting, creating, editing, publishing, repurposing, and retiring content.
Technical Skills and Other Requirements
- Strong understanding of search engine optimization and customer lifecycle marketing.
- Market research and competitive intelligence skills – Ahrefs & Google Analytics experience preferred.
- A strategic, metrics-driven mindset and a natural curiosity to measure, test, learn and iterate as needed.
- Experience creating research and buyer’s journey-driven content.
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications.
- Effective communication & strong written and oral English communication skills.
- Project management experience and effective time management skills.
Education and Experience
- A degree or diploma in business, marketing or related field and/or equivalent work experience
- Experience as a market researcher, content strategist, or other relevant roles for a B2B SaaS Company.
- Experience with search engine optimization and customer lifecycle marketing.
- Project Management experience with demonstrated ability to deliver successful results within a cross-functional team.
- Understanding of the Pragmatic Marketing Framework and concepts an asset
What We Offer
A great place to work where the CEO knows your name! Where there’s open communication to freely share your ideas and they are valued. You will be challenged to achieve, grow and develop. Throughout the year you will laugh often and enjoy many fun company activities!
- Feeling hungry or thirsty? Grab a free snack from our staff kitchen! We regularly offer a variety to our teams. Foodies will enjoy the regular potlucks, picnics, and lunch & learns.
- Feeling energized or need an energy boost? We support and encourage a healthy lifestyle! Join our running club and try to beat the CEO in the Vancouver Sun Run, or sign up to play basketball or soccer with your coworkers.
- Feeling you need some fresh air and sun? For those outdoors people, there’s the occasional hike or canoeing day too!
Our Benefits and Compensation
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package including:
- Extended Health and Dental including Employee Assistance Program (personal health, mental and emotional well-being)
- 3 weeks’ vacation
- RRSP Matching Program
- Profit Sharing
- Employee Stock Option
- Tuition Assistance Program
We value our employees and guide them to succeed and grow with the company! We are team-driven, collaborative, and accountable to one another.
Why join us?
20 years of success! We are ranked as one of BC Business Magazine’s “Fastest Growing Software Companies” and one of the 2018 “Top 100 Tech Companies in BC” by Business in Vancouver. We are still growing due to worldwide demand for our Microsoft Dynamics 365 solutions. We build products, so this is a great opportunity to develop and grow your career long term with us. We provide a great place to work where everyone feels engaged and appreciated. Our success is defined by our collaborative culture because our teams value connecting and working together to create solutions.
How to join and grow with us!
Qualified candidates are invited to send a copy of their cover letter and resume here directly to our HR Team.
Note that due to the volume of applications we receive, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. No recruitment agencies please. Applicants under consideration will be required to undergo a Criminal Records Search and an Education Verification.