Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations
(remote or onsite)
We are growing fast! We are excited to add 2 new full-time roles to our team!
Do you have experience with Dynamics Finance and Operations or Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations (F&O)? Then, please join us as we are offering an option to choose your best fit!
Choose your next career with us by working remotely from home (in Canada) or onsite at our Burnaby office
What are you looking for?
Are you a Dynamics Finance and Operations developer looking to upgrade your skills to Finance & Operations? We will invest in you.
Are you looking for a great working environment with a team of committed and passionate people, who have a strong work ethic, love their job, and enjoy autonomy in the workplace?
Are you driven to succeed especially in a fast-paced, Agile and collaborative environment?
Do you have passion to continuously look for ways to improve, to add value and to demonstrate great results?
Do you have ERP experience and or Finance background?
Then join an established and award-winning team at Binary Stream Software!
Why join us? We are ranked as one of BC Business Magazine’s “Fastest Growing Software Companies” and one of the 2018 “Top 100 Tech Companies in BC” by Business in Vancouver. We are still growing due to worldwide demand for our Dynamics 365 solutions. We build products, so this is a great opportunity to develop and grow your career long term with us. We provide a great place to work where everyone feels engaged and appreciated. Our success is defined by our collaborative culture because our teams value connecting and working together to create solutions.
We are a gold-certified Independent Software Vendor for Microsoft, creating add-on solutions to enhance the accounting capabilities of Microsoft Dynamics ERP. Binary Stream’s solutions help organizations manage complex accounting challenges without upgrading or adding additional accounting staff. We help make critical business processes scalable, easier to manage and reduce costs. Our solutions have been a key element in the Microsoft Dynamics ERP ecosystem for decades. At Binary Stream, we know that achieving these results takes a world class team. Our competitive advantage is, and always will be, our people.
- Previous experience with Dynamics 365 F&O or other versions of Dynamics Finance and Operations
- You have either or both Finance knowledge and ERP experience
- 2+ years as a Software Developer
- Demonstrated ability to deliver successful results
- Passion for accountability and adding value
- Love working in a fast-paced, agile and lean environment where your performance is recognized and you have great support to help you succeed
- Experience working collaboratively to produce results
- Desire to continually learn and motivated to contribute to the company long term
- Wants a great work environment
Reporting to the Director of Development & Professional Services or designate, the Software Developer is responsible for the efficient design and delivery of high quality software solutions for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations (F&O) to meet client needs.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Full lifecycle application development; tailor software solutions, customizations and enhancements for customers using Microsoft Dynamics 365 F&O.
- Development of high quality code in a timely manner.
- Investigating, analyzing and replicating issues and providing support to customers.
- Testing and analyzing for operational functionality of solutions; delivery of finished products and implementation.
- Participate in modifying and improving business solutions design.
- Play a lead role in the refactoring of existing products in order to improve compliance, consistency, robustness and performance.
- Mentor new and junior team members; act as a resource and provide them with orientation/knowledge on specific product areas; be the role model and promote communication and collaboration with the team.
- Lead approved R&D initiatives when required.
- Strong software development experience, ability to use development tools including Microsoft X++ and .NET to develop software on top of Microsoft Dynamics 365 F&O.
- Strong database knowledge, in-depth understanding of MS SQL server and able to use transact – SQL to develop stored procedures.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor degree in computer science or related business discipline, and or equivalent work experience.
- 2+ years of software development experience.
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics Dynamics 365 F&O or related ERP.
- Accounting certification is an asset.
- Experience working in an Agile fast-paced environment.
What We Offer
A great place to work where the CEO knows your name! Where there’s open communication to freely share your ideas and it’s valued. You will be challenged to achieve, grow and develop. Throughout the year you will laugh often and enjoy many fun company activities!
- Feeling hungry or thirsty? Grab a free snack or drink from our staff kitchen! We regularly offer a variety to our teams! Foodies will enjoy the regular potlucks, picnics, and lunch & learns.
- Feeling energized or need an energy boost? We support and encourage a healthy lifestyle! Join our running club and try to beat the CEO in the Vancouver Sun Run, or sign up to play basketball with your coworkers.
- Feeling you need some fresh air and sun? For those outdoors people, there’s the occasional hike or canoeing day too!
Binary Stream offers a competitive compensation and benefits package including Extended Health and Dental, 3 weeks’ vacation, RRSP matching program, and Tuition Assistance Program.
We value our employees and have created a flexible and friendly work environment where our employees can succeed and grow with the company! We are team-driven, collaborative, and accountable to one another.
Join Our Team
Qualified candidates are invited to send a copy of their cover letter and resume here directly to our HR Team.
Note that due to the volume of applications we receive, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. No recruitment agencies please.
All applicants must be eligible for employment in Canada.
As part of our hiring process, the successful new hire will be required to complete a Background Check (references, criminal, & education).