Join an established and award-winning team at Binary Stream Software! We are ranked as one of BC Business Magazine’s “Fastest Growing Software Companies” and one of the 2018 “Top 100 Tech Companies in BC” by Business in Vancouver!
We are a gold-certified Independent Software Vendor for Microsoft, creating add-on solutions to enhance the accounting capabilities of Microsoft Dynamics ERP. With Binary Stream solutions, organizations facing complex accounting challenges can achieve Tier 1 ERP capabilities without upgrading or adding additional accounting staff. We not only help make critical business processes scalable and easier to manage, but allow for hundreds of thousands of dollars in savings in the process. Our solutions have been a key element in the Microsoft Dynamics ERP ecosystem for decades. At Binary Stream, we know that achieving these results takes a world class team. Our competitive advantage is, and always will be, our people.
We are in the early stages of a plan to take our growth to another level and, as part of this plan, we have an exciting opportunity for a Software Developer to join our development team!
Reporting to the Team Lead, the Software Developer is responsible for the efficient design and delivery of high quality software solutions that integrate with Microsoft Business Solutions.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Full lifecycle application development tailoring software solutions, customizations and enhancements for customers using Microsoft Business Solutions
- Development of high quality code.
- Investigating, analyzing and replicating issues and providing support to customers.
- Testing and analyzing for operational functionality of solutions; delivery of finished products and implementation.
At Binary Stream, you fill find an open and collaborative culture, where learning and innovation are encouraged. As a Microsoft Partner, there will be the opportunity to work with different Microsoft ERP platforms like Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central and Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations. The right person will play a key role in these developments, gaining experience with some exciting technologies!
The successful candidate will have the following qualification:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related discipline
- 2+ years of software development experience
- Experience with SQL Server, .NET, C#, and other MS tools
- A passion for continuous learning
- A strong sense of personal accountability and a passion for team work and collaboration
- Strong English communication skills – both written and verbal
- Exposure to a Scrum Agile working environment would be an asset
- Working knowledge of ERP software would be an asset
- Experience in finance or accounting would be an asset
What We Offer
A great place to work where the CEO knows your name! You will be challenged to achieve, grow and develop. Throughout the year you will laugh often and have the option to participate in many company activities.
Grab a snack or a coffee from our staff kitchen! Join our running club and try to beat the CEO in the Vancouver Sun Run, or sign up to play basketball with your coworkers. Foodies will enjoy the regular potlucks, picnics, and lunch & learns. For those outdoors people, there’s the occasional hike or canoeing day too!
Binary Stream offers a competitive compensation and benefits package including Extended Health and Dental, 3 weeks’ vacation, RRSP Program, and Tuition Assistance Program.
We value our employees and have created a flexible and friendly work environment where our employees can succeed and grow with the company! We are team-driven, collaborative, and accountable to one another.
Join Our Team
Qualified candidates are invited to send a cover letter and resume to our HR Team.
Apply here to upload your cover letter and resume in one file
If you have any questions, please contact the HR team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Note that due to the volume of applications we receive, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. No recruitment agencies please.
Applicants under consideration will be required to undergo a Criminal Records Search and an Education Verification.