This policy will outline how your personal information is collected and used. By providing us with your personal information and providing your consent to the policy and use of information outlined herein.
1. Personal Information
Personal information is any information that you provide to us that identifies you or would enable someone to contact you. This includes but is not limited to:
- Your name
- Company name
- Email address
- Phone number
- Google +
2. How We Collect Your Information
We collect information that you provide to us through our website, including but not limited to: personal information described in part 1 of this policy and activity on our website when visiting.
We may also collect information from other sources such as third party social networking sites.
3. How we use your information
We may use your information to contact you by phone, electronic messages including but not limited to email and social media messages to:
- Provide you with information you have requested from us
- To share industry news and information with you
- Offer you products and services or training
- To solicit you to purchase products and services, including through Value Added Resellers
- To gather information from you to improve our products and services
- To communicate with you in general
4. Anti-Spam Policy
- Our Anti-Spam Policy tolerates only permission-based email.
- You may choose to opt-out of our mailing list.
- By checking the opt-in box when emailing us you agree to be contact by us for the purposes described in section 3 of this policy.
- All emails sent to you will be compliant with CASL and will include:
– The option to opt-in to receive communication for the purposes described in section 3 of this agreement.
– The contact forms on our website will not enable you to send electronic communication to us unless you have opted in, including acknowledging that you have read and agree to this policy.
– The option to unsubscribe from receiving electronic communication from us as described in section 5 of this agreement.
- Electronic communication you receive from us will include the name and address for the sender as well as who the email is being sent on behalf of.
- Electronic communication you receive from us will include a descriptive subject line consistent with the purpose for our contacting you.