Complete Quote-to-Cash Cycle
Advanced Recurring Contract Billing (ARCB)
Complex Billing and Contract Maintenance
- ARCB simplifies the contract creation process by letting you upload information directly from your front-end CRM, copy details from existing contracts, or manually enter information as necessary.
- Your billing process is transformed by ARCBs contract management features. Upsell on contracts or terminate them entirely. Process renewals, holds, or apply any changes to contracts with a straightforward interface.
- ARCB lets you start contracts at any time. It will automatically prorate the charges and align them to your regular billing cycle.
Automate Your Recurring Billing Cycle
- Automated billing with ARCB is easy. You can define your billing frequency as either recurring or milestone for each item on your contract with full ability to handle one-time charges anytime in the life of the contract. You can preset your prices in advance by Consumer Price Index, percentage, or flat amounts, and define your escalation rules so ARCB can handle the changes automatically.
- With the sophisticated invoice creation ability of ARCB, you can generate thousands of invoices perfectly in seconds with access to potent billing consolidation options. If you decide to set it up, you can combine different contracts into a single invoice or send multiple invoices instead. You also have the option to consolidate individual contract items together into single invoices, or leave them separate.
- With ARCB you can bill through your distribution channel, sending invoices to your customers directly, or through a partner channel with an organized breakdown of customers.
Limitless Pricing Model Options
- Take advantage of flat pricing, consumption-or usage-based pricing, tiered pricing, and promotional pricing. With ARCB you can even apply these models to individual items on a single contract.
- Apply floor or ceiling caps to your prices and trust that your customers will be billed properly every time.
- Apply any changes to the price through increases (escalations, or after invoiced) on single items, or mass-update on all contracts where the item is present. You can apply escalations to entire contracts by amounts, percentages, or calculated by Consumer Price Index, and have them applied on specific dates.
Advanced Revenue and Expense Deferrals (ARED)
Complex Deferral Flexibility
- ARED gives you the option to manage deferrals by individual invoice item and assign specific revenue recognition parameters for each one of those items.
- Gain complete control over the timing of when you post your revenue and expense recognition journal entries. ARED lets you apply different recognition methods including straight-line, event-based, milestone, and percentage of completion.
- Create automated recognition schedules as revenue or expense transactions are posted and have them link back to the originating invoice.
- With ARED you can reduce the time spent correcting deferrals. Deferral schedules can be corrected, cancelled, or have credit notes applied with ease.
Maximum Revenue Control
- ARED helps you generate the revenue reports you want to see, like waterfall, declining balance, and deferral balance reports.
- With detailed control of your revenue deferrals, you can define allocations on an account-by-account basis suited to however your business manages its finances.
- You aren’t limited by transactions generated inside Microsoft Dynamics ERP. ARED lets you import an opening balance to an account instead of starting from scratch each time.
Master your Expenses
- You have control over the deferral posting method best suited for your financial structure, such as Profit and Loss or balance sheet posting, as well as other custom reporting options.
- Taking advantage of multi-account deferrals in ARED means you can choose to post your deferrals to one account, or across multiple accounts, along predefined deferral schedules for both cases.
- With ARED integrated into your Microsoft Dynamics ERP you can post multiple deferrals to a single, consolidated journal entry for simplified reporting.
Multi-Element Revenue Allocation (MERA)
Manage your Performance Obligations
- If your business sells multi-element contracts or arrangements, MERA calculates, then allocates revenue to your performance obligations automatically.
- Using MERA with ARED ensures the right amount of revenue is recognized or deferred every time.
- Operating MERA with ARCB ensures you record the right revenue amount from every element on a contract without the chance for human error, greatly simplifying complex contract management.
- Bringing MERA, ARED, and ARCB together gives you a powerful suite of tools that ensures that every contract generated in ARCB will, if appropriate, calculate the correct revenue to be recognized or deferred automatically.
Ready to Learn More?
See capabilities and benefits that Subscription Billing Suite can bring to your company. Book a demo with one of our Solutions Consultants today.