A customer purchases a monthly subscription for cycling equipment. The company creates a billing schedule for the customer. Each month the company sends the customer cycling equipment with an invoice.
Note: To access the forms, ensure that you have selected Sales Order Processor as the role in your settings.
To create a standard billing schedule, follow these steps:
- Open the Billing Schedule List (Advanced Recurring Contract Billing (ARCB)> Billing Schedule List).
- Click New, which opens the Billing Schedule Card.
- In the Schedule section do the following:
- Select a Billing Schedule Group.
- Click in the Billing Schedule Number, and then press Tab.
If you use automatic numbering, the number is updated with the next number.
- Type a Description for the billing schedule.
- Select the Customer No.
- Specify the Billing Start Date and the Frequency.
- Specify the Number of Periods.
The Billing End Date is updated based on the number of periods specified.
- Specify the Interval.
- In the Schedule Lines, for each line you want to add, do the following:
- Select the Item No.
- Change any of the values for the line as needed.
- Save and close the page.
After you create the standard billing schedule, follow these steps to create and post an invoice for the billing schedule:
- From the Billing Schedule Card, on the Actions tab, click Create Invoice.
An alternate way to access the invoice creator is as follows: Advanced Recurring Contract Billing (ARCB) > Billing Schedule Invoice Creator.
- In the list, select the line for which you want to create an invoice.
- Click the Actions tab, and then click Post Invoice(s) to create an invoice and post it.
- In the Log dialog, click Preview.
- Review the log, and then close it.
To simply create an invoice, click Create Invoice(s). Posting the invoice would be a separate step.
|Binary Stream Customer Portal||Copyright © 2019 Binary Stream Software Inc.|