In this article
At the end of the one-year subscription, the customer no longer wants to receive the monthly deliveries of the cycling equipment. The company can terminate the billing schedule at the request of the customer.
Note: To access the forms, ensure that you have selected Sales Order Processor as the role in your settings.
To terminate a billing schedule, follow these steps:
- Open the Billing Schedule List (Advanced Recurring Contract Billing > Billing Schedule (ARCB) List).
- In the list, select the billing schedule you want.
- Click the Actions tab, and click Termination > Terminate Schedule, which opens the Billing Schedule Termination form.
- In the General section, specify the Termination Date and the Reason Code.
- Click the Actions tab, and click Termination > Terminate.
- When you are asked to confirm the action, click Yes.
- Back on the Billing Schedule List, you can check the Status of the billing schedule has been changed to Terminated.
|Binary Stream Customer Portal||Copyright © 2019 Binary Stream Software Inc.|