In this article
After the invoice for a deferral schedule has been created, the company can recognize the revenue for a line in the deferral schedule.
Note: To access the forms, ensure that you have selected Sales Order Processor as the role in your settings.
To create a deferral schedule, you create a sales invoice with a deferral item:
- Open the Deferral Schedules List (Advanced Revenue & Expense Deferrals (ARED) > Deferral Schedules List).
- Select the deferral schedule you want.
Tip: Use search filter to find the deferral schedule you want.
- In the Schedule Line section, select the line you want to recognize, and click Line > Functions > Recognize, which opens the Deferral Schedule Line Recognition form.
- Specify any recognition options you want, or accept the default values.
- Click the Actions tab, and click Process > Recognize.
- When you are asked to confirm the action, click Yes.
- Back on the Schedule form, the Recognized check box for the line is selected to indicate that the line has been recognized.
|Binary Stream Customer Portal||Copyright © 2019 Binary Stream Software Inc.|