In this article
A customer purchases an item with a buy-one-get-one deal. This type of purchase requires the multiple-element allocation (MEA) functionality.
Note: To access the forms, ensure that you have selected Sales Order Processor as the role in your settings.
To create a sales transaction that uses multiple-element allocation (MEA), follow these steps:
- On the Sales Invoice form, create a sales invoice.
- In the Lines section, add items.
- Click the Actions tab, and click SB Functions > Revenue Allocation, which opens the Revenue Allocation form.
- Select the MEA Type, and specify the MEA Number.
- If the MEA Type is Multiple, you can change the MEA Number for each line as needed.
- Save and close the page.
- Back on the Sales Invoice, you can post the transaction.
|Binary Stream Customer Portal||Copyright © 2019 Binary Stream Software Inc.|