Easy to Access Financial Reporting
Because of its seamless integration with GP, PrM offers robust reporting and drill-downs.
- Build out the entire escalation for the life of your leases, enabling you to easily forecast on future billings.
- Analytical reporting by territory, building, sites or units.
- Detailed rent roll reports and vacancy reports.
- Escalation charge inquires.
- Lease status and delinquency reports.
- Snap-shot reports for status checks and updates.
- Detailed sales reporting and auditing.
- Financial reports, such as aged receivables, and P&L by building.
- Generate additional reports using reporting tools like Management Reporter, Crystal Reports, or SmartList Builder.
Allocate Charges Accurately & Minimize Unexpected Expenses
- Calculate and charge Common Area Maintenance (CAM).
- Track meter readings and bill accordingly.
- Assign various terms and charges to leases.
- Expense tracking and recoveries.
- Manage CAM reconciliations and expense allocations assigned to various accounts per building.
- Benefit from a flexible expense allocation/management system where users can “pass-through” charges or specifically allocate charges.
- Account for and process annual Common Area Maintenance (CAM) reconciliations to ensure they match actual costs versus received CAM payments.
Manage meter usage tracking and billing for tenants. Multiple meters, leases or units can be assigned, custom calculations created and consumption charges imported from other systems by text or .csv file.
Process site and lease-centric transactions for complex wireless and broadband tower leasing agreements. With included revenue sharing options, the Tower Management module is an optimal solution for tower managers with a need for detailed lease management functionality. Learn more about Tower Management.
Modular design grows with your business
PrM is a modular system, with modules to handle:
- Tenant leases
- Ground leases
- Tower management for cellular or telecommunications towers
- Overages, for Sales Based Rent calculations
- Common Area Maintenance (CAM) charges
- Adding one time charges, either individually, or en masse
Third-Party Property Management
Many Property Management companies manage not only their own properties, but manage properties for third-parties as well. Property Management enables you to collect a management fee during rent collection and pass the remaining rent to the third-parties, regardless of whether they are individuals or groups of owners.
Broker and Agent Management
For organizations that need to pay commissions to real estate agents or brokers, you can store and manage broker and agent contacts and keep track of paid commissions.