Are you driven to succeed, especially in a fast-paced, agile, and collaborative environment?
If you are passionate about continuously looking for ways to improve, adding value, and demonstrating great results; come join us.
Working time: Pacific timezone (PST)
The Customer Support Analyst is primarily responsible for delivering support to VARs and users of Binary Stream’s products. The goal is to enable our customers to extract optimum value from their investment in our software, direct customers to our paid service offerings where appropriate, and maintain a high level of customer satisfaction.
The Customer Support Analyst is expected to collaborate closely with internal stakeholders, liaise effectively with domain experts as needed, and generally minimize the impact of customer-reported incidents on the software development teams.
Primary duties and responsibilities:
- Solve issues encountered by customers engaged in implementing and using Binary Stream products.
- Create a support ticket for each newly reported customer issue, subsequently ensuring that the content and status of each ticket is kept current.
- Obtain and record all information needed to replicate issues encountered by customers within their working environment.
- Involve the appropriate Development team member in the resolution of customer-reported issues where the results of analysis suggest that this is caused by a software defect.
- Maintain oversight over the status of open tickets, ensuring that an appropriate level of communication is maintained with affected customers.
- Contribute to continuous improvement within the Customer Support function, using lessons learned to enhance best practices, and proactively sharing this knowledge with others.
- Provide guidance, coaching, and support as needed to other staff who may engage in Customer Support activities from time to time.
- Fulfill administrative processes as necessary to ensure that all reporting, contract management, and other functions are completed in a timely manner.
Technical skills required:
- Intermediate working knowledge of MS Office including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Understands the software development life cycle (SDLC).
- Hands-on database query and reporting skills using SQL.
Education and experience:
- University degree in computer science or finance-related field.
- 2+ years’ experience delivering customer support, preferably in the ERP space.
- Software development experience is preferred.
- Experience working with Microsoft Dynamics GP or Dynamics AX is a strong asset.
Join our team
Qualified candidates are invited to send a copy of their cover letter and resume directly to our HR Team at careersIndia@binarystream.com
Kindly note that due to the volume of applications we receive, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted by HR.