Do you have a keen eye for detail and excellent communication skills?
If you are also competent in executing test cases and are passionate about quality, we’d like to know you further.
We are seeking experienced Dynamics AX and/ or Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations (F&O) QA Analysts to join our growing team!
Reporting to the Development Team Lead, the QA Analyst is responsible for testing company software to ensure our products meet customer requirements and conform to functional design and organizational quality standards.
Primary duties and responsibilities:
- Analyze customer requirements and design specifications, participate in product review meetings to provide identified suggestions and feedback.
- Build and maintain test environments and test data as needed.
- Write and maintain detailed and effective test plans.
- Maintain accurate test logs on all performed tests and related results.
- Execute functional, fix verification, regression, compatibility, system, integration, performance and usability types of testing as required.
- Conduct back-end testing, execute SQL queries and inspect data.
- Create and execute automation scripts.
- Create detailed defect reports and following up on identified defects up until complete resolution.
- Assist developers in the diagnosis and replication of product defects and failures.
- Provide timely status updates to QA Lead for all assigned tasks.
- Mentor new and junior team members; act as a resource and provide them with orientation/knowledge on specific product areas; be the role model and promote communication and collaboration with the team.
- Follow established quality processes and procedures and constantly contributing to the improvement of our quality standards.
- Solid understanding of quality assurance and testing methodologies relative to software development lifecycle.
- Knowledge of automated testing tools.
- Intermediate knowledge of MS Office including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
Education and experience:
- 3+ years of ERP software testing experience, with a strong preference for Microsoft Dynamics Finance & Operations specifically, or Dynamics AX.
- Bachelor’s degree or diploma in Computer Science, or a related business discipline, and/ or equivalent work experience.
- Financial ERP and/or accounting experience (accounting certification preferred), providing a solid foundation to effectively learn one or more Binary Stream products.
- Experience with the software development life cycle and software testing methodologies.
- Experience working in an agile fast-paced environment.
Join our team
Qualified candidates are invited to send a copy of their cover letter and resume directly to our HR Team at careersIndia@binarystream.com
Kindly note that due to the volume of applications we receive, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted by HR.