HMM’s Latest Major Enhancements: Materials Management Portal & Supply Requisitions Portal
Healthcare Materials Management
With materials management as the second highest cost center for many hospitals and clinics with central stores, effective supply chain management has never been more important. HMM optimizes your supply chain by providing deep control of your requisitions, procurement, fulfillment and consumption processes.
- Enhanced business intelligence
- Provides a holistic view of your supply chain
- Provides the insight needed to efficiently manage, and reduce material costs.
Improve Financial Management and Transparency
HMM will help you get an in-depth look at your financial performance with the ability to track and analyze material expenses by department and by facility. It comes loaded with out-of-the box reporting software such as Stock Turnover, ABC Analysis, and many more to help you monitor your supply chain. The program also helps extend the functionality of GP’s Smartlist builder with added access to healthcare materials fields.
Enterprise level functionality at a mid-tier price
Improve Purchasing Efficiencies
- Simplify purchase department issuance and patient consumption.
- Eliminate manual inventory management with three units of measure for every item (purchase, issue, and patient).
- Group multiple purchase requests for bulk purchasing.
- Built-in materials workflow to automatically determine whether goods are issued through stores or purchasing.
- Manage inventory replenishment through smart system-generated quantity suggestions.
These companies trust Binary Stream
Materials management is often the second-largest expenditure for hospitals, and Binary Stream’s Materials Management offers complete supply chain management functionality with a focus on complex procurement and fulfillment features that are directly integrated to Microsoft Dynamics GP.As an integral component of its overall hospital system, Materials Management easily integrates with Frankford Hospitals’ other systems.
Binary Stream's experience in developing customer and industry specific applications on top of Dynamics GP is exemplified by their Materials Management solution for Healthcare. As Microsoft continues to develop industry relevant solutions, Binary Stream has proven that they have the expertise to align their development efforts with this industry approach. Microsoft is proud to partner with Binary Stream in Healthcare.
Binary Stream provides excellent support, and over the years of working with them we have built good rapport with their team. We really appreciate their responsiveness to suggestions and their commitment to continuous improvement. Another benefit we have noticed is their software releases keep pace with Microsoft's, when others lag behind. I know many professionals who recommend Binary Stream's MEM solution, and I do so regularly too.