Address Your Changing Business Needs.
Consolidate Multiple Entities in Dynamics GP to Achieve Significant Productivity Gains And Lower Your Total Cost Of Ownership.
Whether you need to streamline your Dynamics GP or are looking to find an ERP solution to accommodate your growth….
…Dynamics GP with Multi-Entity Management will scale with your changing business needs, while finding that difficult balance between comprehensive financial management, compliance, and tangible savings.
To accommodate growth plans, you’ll want an ERP that can be quickly and easily extended so you maintain a 360˚view of your business as it grows, without the expense of an upgrade to overly-robust and costly ERP solution. Many companies today must decide if they can benefit from consolidating multiple company databases that have been added through growth or acquisition, and to support future growth potential. It’s time to focus your people and your capital on what is important – your business – not your ERP.
Harness the strong financial power of Microsoft Dynamics GP with Multi-Entity Management (MEM) to support your growth ambitions from easily adding a new location or business unit, to consolidating a few, up to a thousand entities – all while mitigating risk with a comprehensive security layer.
Drive true ERP efficiency in a multiple entity environment with MEM. With visibility across all entities, MEM maximizes growth potential with confidence, without the expense, the disruption, and the challenges.
Control costs in order to maximize profitability. A comprehensive financial solution designed to keep your total cost of ownership low by consolidating multiple databases.
By moving 53 divisions from SAP to Dynamics GP with Multi-Entity Management, we have reduced our TCO by 55%.
By moving 30 databases into one, we saved tens of thousands of dollars and eliminated redundant processes by 33%.
By moving 50 locations off of Oracle to Dynamics GP with Multi-Entity Management, we are saving at least $70K per year.
See Your Business in a New Way.
Gain Greater Visibility of Your Corporate Performance.
- Easily assess your overall business performance.
- Enjoy a 360 degree view of your company performance across all locations or drill down into business units.
- Maintain individual sets of financial statements for all your legal entities while enjoying a single environment.
- Instantly produce consolidated financial statements.
- Easily slice and dice financial data.
Save Time, Free up Your People to Focus on What is Important.
- Eliminate the need of switching between multiple databases. Consolidate all your company databases in a single environment.
- Employ automated intercompany processing to achieve painless data entry of transactions between multiple entities.
- Allocate business expenses to multiple entities within a single transaction.
- Easily transfer inventory or fixed assets among entities.
- Effortlessly record bank transfers between different entities.
Reduce the Cost of Running Your Business.
- Save on IT cost associated with upgrading and maintaining multiple databases.
- Never miss a volume discount with a single purchase order for multiple entities.
- Eliminate the cost associated with data entry errors and duplication of data.
- Realize significant productivity gains at a much lower cost of ownership. A full MEM software and services investment is often one-tenth the cost of an annual support contract for competing Enterprise or Tier 1 ERP packages.
- Control costs in order to maximize profitability. MEM is designed to keep your total cost of ownership low.
Improve Relationships with Your Customers and Vendors.
- Use centralized Payables and Receivables to process a single check for multiple entities.
- Promptly respond to your customer’s inquiry with easy access to your available inventory in one or all locations.
- Quickly respond to your vendor, eliminating the need of searching for the status of a particular invoice among multiple entities.
- Employ centralized invoicing, bill from a corporate office and fulfill stock from other entities.
- Eliminate the need of creating manual intercompany journal entries.
- Close your year faster with multi-entity year close.
- Eliminate the need of synchronizing your master records across multiple databases. Update your items, price lists, and customers’ or vendors’ records only once.
- Easily produce government and tax reports, including 1099s and W2s, for independent legal entities or for the entire corporation.
Experience Solid Internal Control.
- No matter what business model you have, benefit from a centralized or decentralized organizational structure.
- Employ automated inter-entity billing to support arm’s-length transactions between your independent entities.
- Ensure each entity can access only the information related to that entity.
- Enjoy piece of mind with complete entity-level security, allow your users to access only the information they need.
Expanding Your Business Made Easy.
- Easily add a new legal entity or business unit to an already fully operational system.
- Eliminate the need of unnecessary implementation costs for your new entity, just assign proper security access to already existing master records.
- Avoid upgrading your Dynamics GP for more expensive options to support your business growth.
A Fully Integrated End-to-End Solution.
Seamless Integration to Dynamics GP. MEM is built in Dexterity, the native programming language of Dynamics GP. With the same look and feel as you are used to in Dynamics GP, training time is minimized.
Flexible Deployment Options. Our software can be deployed on-premise, in a hosted environment or in the cloud as part of Microsoft Dynamics GP ERP.
Discover Further Capabilities with Seamless Integrations to our Other Products. Seamlessly Integrates with Advanced Recurring Contract Billing (ARCB), Advanced Revenue & Expense Deferrals (ARED), Property Management (PM), Sales Document Consolidation (SDC), eMailer Manager (EM) and more.
Best-of-Breed Solutions with Third-Party Integrations. Multi-Entity Management integrates with many third-party solutions. Read More.
Multi-Entity Management Features
Lower Cost of Ownership
Enterprise-level functionality at a lower Total Cost of Ownership (TCO).
One Single Database
- Manage multiple entities within a single Dynamics GP company by using an entity designation within your chart of accounts.
- Manage an unlimited number of entities. To date, some end users have close to 1,000 entities running on Multi-Entity Management within the system requirements for Microsoft Dynamics GP.
- Supporting both a structural and a transactional security layer, Multi-Entity Management offers you control over who accesses what entity information.
- Remove your costly and time consuming process of upgrading multiple databases.
- Improve consistency of GL Coding when allocating costs across entities.
- Eliminate redundancies in your business process. For Example: if you have 20+ companies and you add a new vendor, you would have to create that vendor record 20 times. If you want to run a report to find out how much business you have done with that vendor in the past year, you would have to run that report 20 times and manually compile it.
Fully Automated Intercompany Processing
- Intercompany entries are posted with the originating transactions.
- Full Audit Trail capabilities in Dynamics GP.
- Easily perform Intercompany entries for transactions, such as transferring Fixed Assets between entities, transferring inventory between entities, and performing bank transfers between entities.
- Voided Transactions automatically reverse Intercompany distributions associated with voided transactions.
Create Arm’s Length Transactions
Automated inter-entity processing to simplify arms-length transactions where sales invoices in Entity A become payables vouchers in Entity B.
Truly Centralized Processing
With proper Intercompany distributions, your Corporate Head Office or Parent Entity can:
- Send one check to one vendor for all of your entities including itself.
- Apply a single receipt from one customer to all entities including itself.
- Process payroll for the entire organization that is paid through a central cash account.
- Bill from a corporate head office or parent entity and fulfill stock from other entities
- Process a single Purchase Order for multiple entities and receipt for one entity or multiple entities.
- Maintain separate bank accounts or checkbooks for each entity. You can assign which bank account or checkbook is used for each transaction type such as cash receipts, check disbursement, bank transactions, payroll, etc.
- Generate entity-specific reporting such as Accounts Payable/Receivable trial balances, Vendor 1099s, Employee W2s and Accounts Payable/Payroll check formats, etc.
Run 1099s for All Entities
Print 1099s for multiple entities in a single database for each entity or groups of entities.
These companies trust Binary Stream.
Are you interested in implementing Multi-Entity Management at your organization?
Browse our Multi-Entity Management resources.
A CEO's Guide to Driving ERP Efficiency in a Multiple Entity Environment
The objective of this white paper is to impart our knowledge of what we’ve seen as best practices and cost effective solutions for CEOs who manage multi-entity organizations & require ERP tools and software solutions to optimize their business environment.
Multi-Entity Management Willamette Dental Group Webinar
Learn how Willamette Dental Group saves $70,000/year in Maintenance and Labor Costs with Multi-Entity Management!
Multi-Entity Management On-Demand Webinar
See how Binary Stream’s Multi-Entity Management helps multi-entity organizations better structure and manage their entities. This presentation covers the core module of Multi-Entity Management.