With the new year only a couple of weeks away, we’re deep in the planning stages to make 2023 our most successful yet, but before we get into what’s next, let’s pause and take stock of how far we’ve come with an overview of our 2022 highlights. After all, It’s the season for reflection, and our team has built incredible momentum while expanding our presence in the Dynamics 365 market. This year, recognition came from numerous sources and below is a brief list of milestone achievements that defined 2022 for us.
1. Expanding market dominance with Vertical Leap Inc. acquisition
As we continue our global expansion, strategic acquisitions will help us build functionality in core areas. The first of these transactions occurred in October 2022, and we formally announced the acquisition of Vertical Leap Inc. This step enables us to increase our foothold in the market and accelerate rapid growth in critical areas. The new suite of products will help Business Central users save time, resources, and headaches, by adding a suite of add-on solutions covering everything from advanced shipping management to simplifying complex imports.
2. Built on our presence in the Dynamics 365 space at key community events
This year saw the return of a full calendar of Microsoft Dynamics in-person events. Being back on the floor at these vital conferences was an incredible feeling. Our experts were on hand to meet with partners and present talks on the complexities of the growing subscription economy. As silver sponsors for Directions EMEA and Directions North America, we were proud to participate and meet with many of our partners in person. Our team also went on a whirlwind tour of the EMEA region to connect with our growing base of key regional partners. We were also chosen for the Microsoft Partner Advisory Council, making us part of a select group of partners who advise Microsoft on the future direction of business applications and strategy.
- Silver sponsors for Directions EMEA 2022
- Speakers at Community Summit North America
- Our team’s EMEA partnership tour
- Proud silver sponsors of Directions North America
3. Our amazing team was recognized with multiple awards
One of our three core values is team, and our people are central to everything we do here at Binary Stream. We’re most proud of the continuing recognition we’ve received for our efforts to improve continually. For two years running, we’ve been recognized as a Great Place to Work®, a significant achievement that showcases our commitment to ensuring an environment that always puts our people first. Other recognition included Canada’s Top Small and Medium Employers Award and identification as one of BC’s Top Employers in 2022. Below is a selection of press releases with more information on each award.
- Recognized by Great Place to Work® on Certification Nation Day
- Celebrating Canada’s Top Small and Medium Employers Award
- Certified as a Great Place to Work for the second year running
- Recognized as one of BC’s Top Employers for 2022
4. Expanded market presence by building robust global partnerships
Our partners are central to everything we do, and we continue to build and foster these relationships in new regions. This year saw the bolstering of strategic alliances with many of our critical partners and the addition of new companies that align with us on values and vision. As we move forward, we will continue to strengthen our ties to partners, and below is a list that highlights some of the ongoing partnerships we celebrated in 2022.
- Partnering with Domain 6 to expand the reach of Property Lease Management
- Empowering multi-entities on Dynamics 365 BC with PairSoft partnership
- Working with Dexpro to build on stellar reputation with Microsoft Dynamics
- Joining forces with Njevity to solve multi-company accounting challenges
- Delivering powerful solutions for Microsoft Dynamics 365 with SignUp Software
5. Highlighted our customers’ success with new case studies
Growing our customer base was a critical part of our journey in 2022, with more new users added to our Dynamics 365 BC users than ever before. Although there were many happy customers, we want to highlight just two of the success stories that stood out to us this year. These are excellent places to start if you want to learn more about how our solutions solve our customers’ financial management challenges.
- First Atlantic Healthcare manages 19 locations with one accountant
- Jim Pattison Group save $70,000 annually by consolidating 150 subsidiaries
As we enter the new year, we’d like to take a moment to thank everyone who worked with us to achieve such success in 2022. People make what we do possible and working with many partners is inspiring. We can’t wait to see what 2023 holds, but we wish you and yours a peaceful holiday season.